Friday, January 4, 2013

A simple pray for today

Pray that god will grant me patient heart in dealing the one borrow money from me, although he not response to my message that i can have wisdom & boldness to call him. Also, do not let the "no response" issue arose my anger & lost control to scold or curse him. Pray that god will prepare my heart in handling all these issues and i able to get back the money i lend out and prepare my heart to accept if i really can't get back the money, surrender the issue to Lord & grant me inner peace.



Phi 4.6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to god.
Phi 4.7: And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment